Health News of the Week
COVID vs. 1918 Flu Pandemic
Losing Fat vs. Gaining Muscle
Statin Drugs for Ulcerative Colitis
1 in 500 Americans Died From COVID
This Diet Lowers COVID Risk
Trending on MedicineNet
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Hearing Aid Wax Guards,ANGGREK 1box Of Wax Guards 8pcs Plastic S Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Snoring Remedies: How to Stop Snoring
- Common Cold: 4 Stages and Timeline of Symptom Progression
- Beta hCG: What Is a Positive Beta hCG Level in Pregnancy?
- Gender Types: What Are the 4 Genders?
- RSV in Babies: How Do I Know If My Baby Has RSV?
- M5RU SUP fins Surfboard Fins 3Pcs Set G7 Fiberglass Honeycomb wi
- Chiggers vs. Bed Bugs: How to Tell if You Have Chiggers or Bed Bugs
- JqwerP Furniture Legs with Nylon Base Thread Adjustable Foot Cup
- Daily Calories: How Many Calories Should I Eat a Day to Lose Weight?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw 32 fl oz (Pack of 6)
- Serpa Holster Compatible with Taser 7